Free live workshop: How to go from hobby to handmade business owner – The 1 thing you can do to earn an extra $1000 a month!
If one of your big goals this year is to grow your community and make more sales, then this is for you!
I’ve been working behind the scenes on some fresh resources for you. Sooo many of you have told me that this is one of your biggest struggles – finding and building an engaged community from scratch (or doubling it if you’ve already got a following) so you can make more consistent sales.
This week on Sunday, 25th September at 2 pm AEST, I’m doing a totally free live workshop all about how to put your shop in front of opportunity, building your engaged community and making more sales through selling at Craft Fairs and Design Markets!
Specifically, how to go from hobby to handmade business owner: the 1 thing you can do to earn an extra $1000 a month!
Here’s what we’re gonna cover in this casual-but-informative, live workshop:
- The 5 benefits of selling at Craft Fairs and Design Markets and why you’re losing out on money if you don’t,
- The 1 simple strategy to find the best Craft Fairs and Design Markets for your handmade business,
- The 5 common mistakes to avoid and how to do so on your Craft Fair and Design Market Application,
- The quickest strategy to build an engaged social media following and email list that loves you, your brand and your products,
- PLUS a LIVE Q&A session so you can get all your questions answered. (Ask me anything!)
Everything you learn will be something you can implement in your own business within a day or two (some you can complete in under an hour).
So come hang out and meet other likeminded creatives on the same journey as you, ask your questions, get some feedback and start growing your business!
It’s time to stop faffing about and concentrate your efforts on strategies that have been working for me – I don’t want you to waste your time on vague “tricks” that don’t work.
K see you next soon!